- How long does it take to get my order?
Normal time to complete your order is 7 to 10 business days.
However, we understand that there are times that this is impossible. We will always work with you.
In extreme cases a Rush Charge may need to be applied.
- How are prices determined?
The prices are based on the total quantity, the color & brand of the blank item you select, and, for screen-printing, the number of colors in your design.
- Can I use a pic from a web site on my shirts?
It is not the preferred art, but depending on the complexity of the design we may be able to reproduce it for you. This does usually involve an art charge for the time involved. To avoid art charges it is best to use vector format art.
- How do I place an order?
Same as getting a quote. Usually the fastest is to call Sharon on her cell. But many people prefer to email, and that is fine. You can email us from the contact link and we will give you a quote as soon as possible. Try to include any relevant information in your mail. Like colors printed, locations, quantity, etc. If you prefer to speak with us in person, follow this link to our Location.
- What is a "Underbase"?
A primer coat. An underbase is a layer of white ink that we lay down under your design when you print on color or black shirts. The underprint gives us a base to print your design on, and makes the colors turn out how you want them to. It costs you the same amount as if you were printing another color on your shirts, but if you're printing white in your design, we can use that screen for the undercoat (usually in conjunction with a flash print).
- How Do I Get a Quote?
Find the contact link in the main menu, email us or call and we will give you a quote. that easy.
- Some printers don't charge for an underbase, why do you?
Because it costs us money to print it. In order to give you the best possible price, we run very close to our cost. When we have to pay for something, we have to pass that cost on to you. Many screen printers include the cost of an underlay in their regular pricing even if you don't need it. We like to only charge you for what you get. We always breakdown every aspect of your order in your invoice so that you will totally understand what exactly you are paying for. NO HIDDEN CHARGES!
- How can I get my shirts cheaper?
Change your order. So you want cheaper shirts... Here are your choices:
1. print less colors - this will get rid of some of your setup and printing costs. the result is cheaper shirts and a cheaper overall price.
2. use more inexpensive shirts - if you're not using the cheapest shirts available, and you want to bring your pricing down, ask us to price cheaper shirts for you. This will give you cheaper shirts and a cheaper overall price.
3. print more shirts - if you print enough shirts to get to our next price break, you will potentially save lots of money. This will give you a lower per-shirt price.
- What is a "Flash" layer?
Flash Layer is when we double print a color on your shirt. If you're printing light ink on dark shirts, we'll usually print that light color twice so that the dark fabric doesn't show through the light ink. There is a 25% charge when a flash is needed.